I love to think about the good ol’ days. Remember how much fun it was just getting just to 1st base? Once you finally have sex a few years later (after perfecting each base of course), you never really go backwards. For example, have you ever met some, had sex, and then the next time you hook up you just go to 2nd?? No way. Making out is such an important part of a relationship which men (sorry guys) like to skip over sometimes a little too quickly. I found this article and got a little chuckle out of it – http://www.ehow.com/how_2027103_foreplay-pet.html. Ladies, if your man isn’t spending enough time ‘french kissing’ or ‘petting’ as they used to call it in high school, just casually leave the link open on your computer. He should get the hint. How much time do you spend fooling around before doing the deed? What is your favorite base?
REFRESHER (thanks wikipedia):
- First base is commonly understood to be any form of mouth to mouth kissing, especially open lip (“French”) kissing.
- Second base refers to tactile stimulation of clothed genitalia or naked breasts
- Third base refers to tactile stimulation of the naked genitals with oral sex and/or fingering
- Home run (or rounding the bases, scoring a run, hitting a home run, scoring, going all the way, coming home, etc.) is the act of penetrative intercourse.
Other baseball sexual metaphors:
- Striking out is often used to describe rejection and sexual frustration.
- Pitcher and catcher are used to describe the participants in gay intercourse.
- Switch-hitter refers to bisexuals, while a “switch” may refer to someone who takes both a “top” or “bottom” role in domination play. Similarly, “switching teams” refers to a perceived transition from being straight to gay or vice versa.